Pulse feature tour
Pulse provides all the features you need from a continuous integration server. This tour highlights how Pulse works with you to get the most from your automated builds.
Start the tour or jump to a specific feature using the links below.
about ci continuous integration
Pulse gets all the continuous integration basics right:
- Tool support: integration with popular build and test tools.
- SCM integration: see what's changed, and how it affects the build.
- Notifications: flexbile suscriptions separate signal and noise.
about simplicity simplicity
Pulse is designed for usability, to save you time:
- Setup in minutes: you can try it today.
- Rich AJAX-powered interface: see only what you need to.
- Self-configured defaults: it Just Works out-of-the-box.
about power power
Pulse supports advanced features to improve your productivity:
- Multiplatform distributed builds: test all environments in parallel.
- Personal developer builds: test your changes before you commit.
- Project dependencies: deliver artifacts between your builds.
about maintainability maintainability
Pulse looks after itself, saving you money:
- Unique DRY configuration: using powerful configuration templates.
- Smart and easy upgrades: build agents upgrade automatically.
- Automatic daily backups: saves your configuration, just in case.
about flexibility flexibility
Pulse doesn't force you to change the way you work:
- Adapts to your environment: all features are built on a flexible core.
- OSGi-based plugin system: add support for your favourite tools.
- Full-featured remote API: automate and integrate using XML-RPC.