feature tour :: flexibility
Adapts to Your Environment
Pulse employs a layered design to offer flexibility without complexity:
- Common tasks are all handled in the web interace.
- Complex builds can be configured at a lower level.
- Custom processing can be configured using regular expressions.
Integration With External Systems
Your continuous integration server doesn't exist in a vacuum. Pulse integrates with:
- Bug trackers (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira).
- Change viewers (e.g. Fisheye, Trac, ViewVC).
- Version control/SCM servers (e.g. git, Perforce, Subversion).
- Existing LDAP infrastructure.
OSGi-based Plugin System
Continuous integration servers have to interact with many different tools. To do this in an extensible way, tool support in Pulse is pluggable:
- Built on the OSGi standard.
- Persistence is handled automatically.
- Configuration forms are automatically generated.
Comprehensive Remote API
Use the comprehensive XML-RPC remote API to configure, monitor and control your Pulse server.
- Access all of your configuration.
- Trigger project builds.
- Query latest build results.
- Embed information from Pulse in other applications.