feature tour :: simplicity
Pulse can be installed as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download and unpack.
- Follow the setup wizard.
Rich AJAX-powered Configuration UI
The Pulse web UI includes a comprehsive administration interface that:
- Uses AJAX to improve usability.
- Is more responsive than regular forms.
- Has built-in documentation.
- Allows you to test key settings before saving them.
Rich Reporting UI
You can view the status of your projects, builds and agents using Pulse's rich reporting interface. This interface:
- Uses AJAX to automatically keep up to date as builds are running.
- Includes a configurable dashboard for every user.
- Shows server activity and build queues.
Automatically Configured Defaults
To reduce the time you need to spend configuring things, Pulse will automatically configure things for you:
- Build tools (e.g. ant, make, xcode) are picked up from the environment.
- Platforms (e.g. Java, .Net) are located automatically.
- New projects are configured with sensible defaults.